Rubena is the largest tire manufacturer to mass produce in Europe and they are now available in the United States. With a history dating back to 1923, Rubena provides a wealth of experience used in every one of their products. Rubena produced their first bicycle tire in 1928. Rubena’s tires and tubes continue to be produced in the heart of Europe. Their Czech Republic factories produce 6 million tires and 9 million tubes per year.
- Exceptional European made quality: Every tire and tube is individually made and tested in the Czech Republic.
- Advanced designs and technology: Many of the urban models offer APS (Anti-Puncture System), Stop Thorn (3.5mm strip), or Stop Thorn Ultimate (5mm strip) and RS (3M Technology Reflective Sidewall). Learn more about these technologies.
- Amazing value: All Rubena tires are competitively priced from $14.99 to $39.99 for wire bead and $53.99 to $70.99 for folding.
- 60 day buy back guarantee.
- Rubena Scylla & Kratos 29″er Tires: Mid-Term – twentynineinches.com, May 23rd 2012
Rubena Scylla & Kratos 29″er Tires: First Impressions – twentynineinches.com, April 1st 2012
Rubena Scylla & Kratos 29:er Tires: Final Review – twentynineinches.com, June 11th 2012
- Rubena Commuter Tires – Urban Velo, May 2012
- Europe’s largest bike tire maker raises profile in North America - Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, February 2012
- Rubena Harpie Tire Review – MtnBikeRiders.com, February 2008
MT and Cross Tires
Tire Protection Technologies
Rubena Bicycle Extreme Tires – Free Ride / Slopestyle
Rubena Bicycle Extreme Tyres – Four cross / Enduro
Rubena Charybdis Used For Trials